We’re still in the midst of uncertain times as the COVID-19 crisis continues on and impacts us in one way or another throughout our everyday lives. One of the impacts this health crisis might have on us is it’s standing in the way of life’s major plans, one of them you might think would be home renovation plans. However, we’re here to tell you your plans don’t have to be put on hold due to the Coronavirus.
Your family has probably been looking forward to remodeling for quite some time, whether it’s a bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, new addition or extension. Our team can work remotely to complete your project in a timely manner. We will take the following steps to ensure your project is still on, despite the challenges of meeting in person.
1. ZOOM meetings and screen sharing to review design updates
2. Complimentary 3-D drawings, renderings and animations of any space being considered for a renovation
3. We will estimate any project based on your photos. Just take as many photos as you can, or a video tour where you explain what you are looking to do!
4. All documents requiring signatures can be done with an E-Signature via email.
5. A virtual tour of our showroom to help make selections
Renovation Realty will find, design and build your forever home on the north shore of Nassau county, Long Island. We are your local realtor, designer and contractor of choice in towns like Oyster Bay, Manhasset, Plainview, Jericho, etc. For more information on our Long Island-based remodeling contractors, book an appointment today!
The Clear Advantage
Finding, Designing, and Building
your forever home is a daunting and overwhelming task, involving dozens of professions and services.
By working with ONE TEAM of professionals we are able to simplify, steamline, and provide creative solutions from beginning to end.